- 0 items$0.00
- Home »
- Legal Disclaimer
The information provided in this website is “as is” and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, included those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. Medialon makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
In no event shall Medialon be liable for any damage, including incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, or any indirect damages even if Medialon has been informed of the possibility thereof.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
All content, Scripting and Programming, is copyrighted by Medialon.
Medialon values your interest in our company and products and your visit to our internet site. This privacy statement is made available to you in order to make you aware of how Medialon collects and uses individual identifying information of visitors to Medialon’s website.
What information do we collect and for which purposes?
On the Medialon website, personal details are collected from the forms on our website that you are required to fill in whenever you order a product or service, subscribe to a newsletter, request information, make use of a service offered by means of the website or participate in survey or contest.
I. When you link up to the Medialon website to view information we automatically collect the following data:
– Type of domain name used to gain access to the Internet (i.e. .com, .org)
– The IP address attributed during the connection
– Date and time of access to the site
– Duration of site/page visit
– Browser used
– The operating system or platform installed on your personal computer or the access device used
– Search engine and meta tags used to track the Medialon website on the web
– Type and nature of files or information that has been downloaded.
II. Any personal data you provide to us, including your email address will be treated in the following way:
– Information you provide to us with the aim of obtaining information from us will be stored by us for purposes of carrying out your request for information;
– Information you provide to us as part of an application will be stored and processed by us for that purpose and will be treated with the utmost care.
– Information you provide to us in the frame of contract negotiations or an order can be used for the follow up of that contract or order;
– Information you provide to us can be used to inform you about other Medialon products, services and promotional offers. If you do not wish to receive such information, please send an email to email@example.com. You have the right to access and, if necessary, correct your personal data. If you wish to do so, please call our office in Coral Gables, FL.
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself.
With whom does Medialon share information?
Medialon will not actively sell or make individual identifying information available to third parties.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Links to other sites
Medialon is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect personal information about you.
You are entitled to request Medialon to provide you with additional information. You are also entitled to have access to the personal data processed relating to you and to have these data rectified in the event they would appear to be incomplete or inaccurate. Finally, you are entitled to object at any time and free of charge to the further processing of personal data in relation to you by sending us a request by regular mail or email to.